|Product name:||Double Cut Flat Drilling||Drilling diameter:||600-3000 mm|
|Teeth:||Bullet tech or roller bits||Pitch:||600 mm|
|Attached equipment:||rotary drilling rig||Material:||Q345B|
|Axis material:||40Cr||Processing type:||Forging|
Bauer Use Key Parts Of Foundation Drilling Tools Seamless Steel Tube Drilling Kelly Bar
what could offer
Kelly Bar is the key part of a drilling machine , and its quality directly affects the whole machine based on the rich maunfacturing experience and by absorbing the advanced technology both at home and board, we can produce first-class kelly bars which can be matched with drilling rigs of Bouer, Sany, Soilmec,MAT,IMT,Casagrande,etc
There are mainly two types of kelly bars:
1- Interlocking Kelly Bar 2- Friction Kelly Bar
Advantages & Features
1. Rich manufacturing experience.
2. Advanced technology of 6-key design, standard modular design.
3. Advanced processing facilities, processing technic and manufacturing equipments.
4. Low light, high strength, high straightness.
5. Thinner tube, smaller inter-tube distance, good abrasion resistance.
6. Raw materials of seamless steel tube with alloy from Chinese top manufacturer.
7. All the outer keys have undergone special heat treatment.
8. Higher hardness, higher flexibility, excellent welding properties.
1) interlocking Kelly Bar
Interlocking kelly bars are used with pilling rigs for drilling in dense sand,gravel and weak to strong rock.The interlocking kelly bars can be fully locked by mechanicallocking system on each sectiong. Kelly bars can be equipped with specially designed springs or pressure plates for shock absorbing purpose.
Interlocking Kelly bars are used with piling rigs for drilling in dense sand and gravel and weak to strong rock. The Interlocking Kelly bars manufactured by Unimate can be fully locked by mechanical locking system on each section. Kelly bars can be equipped with specially designed springs or pressure plates for shock absorbing purpose.
Please see below chart of some of our standard productions for Interlocking kelly bars:
|Identification No.||Torque(ton.m)||O.D.(mm)||Sections||Drilling Depth (m)|