|Working medium:||32# or 46# anti-wear hydraulic oil||Fuel tank volume:||470 L|
|Max. operating pressure:||315 bar||Motor power:||37 KW|
|Motor frequency:||50 Hz||Motor voltage:||380 V|
|Motor working speed:||1460 rpm||Working weight (full tank):||1500 kg|
|Wireless control distance:||200 m|
|KPS37 technical specifications|
|Service fluid||32#or46# anti-wear hydraulic oil|
|Capacity of tank||470L|
|Max. Working pressure||315bar|
|Electrical machinery output||37KW|
|Electrical machinery frequency||50Hz|
|Electrical machinery electric pressure||380V|
|Electrical machinery speed of rotation||1460rpm|
●Good tooling of civil construction, used with pile breaker perfectly, low cost;
1. Match pile breaker, provide hydraulic drive.
2. Wireless control.
3. Environment protection.
4. Air cooling, long time service.
5. Trustworthy quality parts.
Installation steps of hydraulic pile breaker and the pump station:
1. Put the pump station and pile breaker hang to the designated spot.
2. Use cable to put the external power connected with the pump station, make sure the indicator light without error.
3. Use hose to put the pile breaker connected with the pump station and install securely.
4. Through the observation mouth to check whether there is enough hydraulic oil in the fuel tank of the pump station.
5. Opening motor and operating the cylinder telescopic movements, making the hose and fuel tank full with oil.
6. Craning the pile breaker to cut piles.
Matches between pump station and hydraulic pile breaker:
|Pump station model||Round pile breaker model||Square pile breaker model|
Safety maintenance of the hydraulic pile breaker and the pump station:
1. Check the wear condition of drill rod regularly in order to change in time.
2. Check whether existing oil leaking of the cylinder and hydraulic parts.
Why Choose Us?
Supply professional customized service to meet all your requirements.We are the first manufacturer to design & manufacture pile breaker in China with over 4 years.
Q1: What is the main usage of hydraulic pump station?
1. To match hydraulic pile breaker, for cutting square or round concrete.
2. To provide hydraulic drive, in construction site, in scientific research institution, and so on.